The Messages from the Other Side: Connecting with Spirit program is designed to connect you with loved ones in spirit through the demonstration of mediumship, a short guided meditation, and answers to your questions about the spirit world and other metaphysical topics. In order to ensure that you and your guests receive the most fthe program, please be aware of the following guidelines:
1. 4-9 people: $220 for the first couple; $60 for each additional person. Hostess/host receives 15 minute comp. phone session
A travel fee of $25 will be charged if the venue (in the general Pittsburgh area) is more than 25 miles (one way) from the Murrysville area. A non-refundable deposit of $100 (applied towards the balance) is due within one week of the booked date. Mail to Soulvisions LLC P.O.Box 185 Harrison City,Pa.15636. If you must cancel for the arranged date, this amount will not be refunded, but you have the option of rescheduling the group for another date. The remaining balance is due in full ONE WEEK prior to the scheduled date. If payment is not received in time, the event will be considered cancelled. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued after one week before the event.
2. Seating should be arranged in a semi-circle. Carole requires one small table and a chair placed near where she is speaking, along with a small area or table to set-up her books, CD’s and email book.
3. Because the program is energy-based and healing in nature, it’s preferable to not drink or serve alcohol before or during the presentation.
4. Please understand that the spirit world controls the process of communication and “pulls” Carole to certain people within the group. Therefore, she cannot guarantee that everyone in the group will receive a message. However, everyone attending will receive a demonstration of mediumship, have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in a healing meditation. Group sessions are not intended to take the place of a one-on-one reading. See Carole’s website for more info.
5. You may tape record the messages and question and answer portion of the program. No taping of the meditation will be permitted.
6. All electronic devices, including housephones, cellphones, and pagers should be turned off during the program.
Hosting a Message Program
with Carole J. Obley,